Today, we are excited to announce a brand new feature on GoHire, candidate pools.
Now, you can create pools to keep all candidate information stored safely and securely in one place.
A better way to manage candidates
Candidate management can be hard. Not in GoHire.
The truth is, there are times when you discover the ideal candidate for a certain role but don’t currently have space for them.
Losing information about those candidates can be a nightmare.
Which is why we created Candidate Pools, the ideal solution to keep track of great candidates, even when you aren’t hiring.
How do Candidate Pools work?
Getting started with Candidate Pools is easy, just head over to your GoHire account, click ‘Add New’ and add your first Candidate Pool.
If you want to learn more about how Candidate Pools work, check out this article.
More advanced hiring tools
To read about more product releases check out these articles:
- Questionnaires - Get more information from candidates. Read here.
- Inbox - A new way to communicate with candidates. Read here.
- Indeed Integration - Maximise candidate reach with Indeed. Read here.
- Evaluations - Say goodbye to bad hiring decisions. Read here.
- All new product features you can see. Read here.